Reporting that delivers clear summaries and interactive drill-down into the details.
Now, more than ever, you need reliable numbers to guide important decisions. The reports in darwin let you modify the data that is in each report. You can add or remove data fields to get precisely all the data you need on each report - and only the data you need.
Reports that combine agent production with Profit and Loss ... uncover the relationship between agent productivity and the brokerage profitability
- Profitability per Agent - It costs a certain amount of money to run a Brokerage. Those costs have to be paid entirely by the Broker/Owner's share on the commissions closed. Since your accounting system knows how much money it costs to operate, it is possible to see if the earnings from each agent are enough to cover the costs associate with each agent sample
- Dependency Risk - What if you have too few agents earning most of the money for an office. This can make the Brokerage at risk for becoming unprofitable by losing just a few agents. In this example, 42% of the monthly overhead is being paid by only 4 out of the 37 agents that work in the company. sample
- CMOE - Current Month Overhead Expense analysis. Over time, each office establishes a baseline for how much it costs to "have the doors open". When you analyze the transactions that are pending to close, you can see how many months into the future will our operating costs be covered - based on the transactions that are currently pending to close sample
- Multi factor performance to Budget - the Profit and Loss is a key performance indicator. Often a firm will setup a budget and compare their Profit to their Budget. But there are lots ok key performance indicators in a company, and ideally you want to see them all on one report. sample
Profit and and Loss reports
- simple Profit and Loss - show this month vs same month last year. And it YTD with YTD last year
- Profit and Loss can be expanded to show each account that makes up the totals
- Each individual amount can be expanded to see all the debits and credits that make up the balances
- Each line item provides a link to the details of each individual posting
- download a sample chart of accounts
- download a sample Profit and Loss
- Profit and Loss by Month (drill down for more detail)
- Profit and Loss by Office
- Profit and Loss by Company. If you own more than one company or partnership, you will keep them all in darwin and run them simultaneously in a single software. This allows you to run a Profit and Loss with all your companies side-by-side.
- Profit and Loss to Budget
- Key Performance Indicators. Sometimes you want to see your Profit and Loss in context. So that means viewing your Profit and Loss while also seeing other key metrics in each office. Watch this short video about Multi factor analysis.
- Balance Sheet. You can see the Balance Sheet for each of your companies OR you can see all of your company Balance Sheets side by side.
Analysis reports will guide decision-making. Some analysis reports are designed to pull lots of critical information together is comprehensive snapshot. Other analysis reports create graphics to make it easier to reveal trendlines
- Office Production analysis is meant to show you (by Office) how much new business did you write. How much business did you lose. How much business did you close - and what is current listed for sale & what is currently pending to close.
- Multi Year KPI is critical when you want to see trendlines on ALL production metrics over a number of years
AccountTECH was recently selected join the RE/MAX approved supplier program. Here is a sampling of reports designed to make it easier for RE/MAX offices to switch to AccountTECH from an older legacy software
- RE/MAX statistic summary report This report shows agent's productivity in a given month and Year to Date with totals for Residential, Commercial and Teams transactions sample
- Listing Rank by Agent and Volume Limited alternative to AccountTECH's in-depth ranking report, the layout of this report should appear familiar to users switching to AccountTECH from older, legacy software.
- Fee Deduct ALL In AccountTECH, the different deductions from AGCI are called commission deductions. In your legacy software they were likely called fees. This report shows the total of all "fees" deducted from agent's gross commission. sample
- Fee Deduct - Childrens Miracle Network Sometimes you want to run a report that looks at a single "fee" sample
- Closed Transaction Summary Your old software likely had a report that listed all the closings for a date range with a breakdown of the production between the list and sell sides. Here is a sample of AccountTECH's version of that report sample
Closed Transaction Summary by Agent AccountTECH has another version of this report that is more meaningful because it groups and subtotals the production by Agent
Drill down lets you see all the transactions for each agent and like all AccountTECH reports, it includes drill down to get deeper into the numbers
- Year over Year Production In your old RE/MAX software, you probably looked at some production number over a number of years to see the trendline. With AccountTECH, our version of that report is so much more helpful because it shows ALL the production numbers for multiple years on a single report sample
- Upload Transaction Summary This report lists all transactions reported to RE/MAX in a date range sample
- Broker Remittance This report shows a summary of the royalty fee due on "non-grandfathered" agents
Drill down on the Broker Remittance report lets you see each transaction that is part of the remittal
- Closing Awards Agents who share the commission on a closed transaction may not share the credit for the RE/MAX awards. With darwin, you can divide the commission between many agents, but have all the credit for sale, volume & sides reported to RE/MAX separately from how the money was divided. sample
- Closing Awards also has drill-down to see the property addresses that make up the awards totals
- Credit card analysis When you want to review credit card charges, this report lets you see all the charges to a selected credit card and it shows the LINK of the credit card charge back to the Vendor that was paid by credit card sample
- Commission Pay Out For a summary of the day's closings, payouts and deposits, run the Commission Pay Out report to see all the checks and deposits that need to be paid on each closing and whether or not they have already been paid sample
- Year End 1099 Summary In darwin, when you give the Agent their 1099 report detail, it also includes the totals they paid for the year summarized by each item description as well as a detail of which closings through the year had an agent billing deduction for unpaid agent monthly bills sample
Buyer & Seller Reports
- Buyer & Seller grouped by Agent In any given date range, see all the Buyers & Sellers arranged by the agent tht worked with the clients. sample
Ready to evolve?
Request a demo or learn more about the power of darwin.